Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 9844A studio monitors

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ben Clarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi all. First post here (as you can gather). I've recently purchased a pair of 9844 monitors for my project studio. I don't have them yet, but know they will need some attention to the networks. Anyone have a schematic or any info on the N800? Any other general info regarding these classics would be appreciated as well.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Greets!

    Not sure what you're looking fo in the way of info so I'll start with this:
    http://www.lansingheritage.org/html/...akers/9844.htm
    The N800 is a textbook 800Hz/2nd order Butterworth.

    GM

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ben Clarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, GM. I'm going to pick the speakers up Wednesday. Glad to know there's no mystery to the network.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.